Employee Exit Interview Form
Conducted By: ______________________________________________
Employee Interviewed: _______________________________________
- For what reason are you leaving?
- What is your understanding of the events which have led to separation?
(cover this if employee was subject to disciplinary procedure.)
- What is your opinion of the supervision you received?
- What did you like and dislike about <Company> and its policies?
- What would you recommend <Company> change? How?
- What is your opinion of working conditions at <Company>?
- How do you feel about the pay? Benefits?
- What is your opinion about the training you received?
- Do you believe that appropriate opportunities for advancement were available?
- Have you obtained a new job? Yes_____ No_____ If yes would you please tell
Employer's name: _____________________________________________________
Position title: _____________________________ Starting salary: _______________
11. What do you see as most attractive about the new job?